Monday, April 24, 2006

Annotations

Heinzl, Mark. "High-Tech, Anyone?; At Some Tennis Tournaments, Computerized
Instant Replay Gets Last Word on Line Calls." The Wall Street Journal (2006). Proquest. Karl E. Mundt Lib., Madison, South Dakota. 24 Apr. 2006.

This piece from The Wall Street Journal talks about the new Instant Replay in Tennis. In the article it tells about when a close call on if the ball was out of bounds or not, the referee went to the instant replay to get the exact call correct instead of going by what they would think. This article is intended for tennis fans and sport enthusiasts who would like to know about the new Instant Replay in the sport of tennis.


Here is a quick annotation that I compiled for class today. I know it needs a lot of work and can be improved a lot, which is something I will have to do for class on Wednesday. I plan on compliling most of my sources from online databases such as Proquest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home