Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hmmm...

Well i'm not really sure what to write about. This weekend I will be attempting to get some opinions and quotes from people about Instant Replay. My goal is to try and get view from both sides of the issue....replay helps sports, or replay hurts sports. With Instant Replay being fairly new it is rather difficult to find books that will talk about it. I have been messing around with the different databases from the DSU library and have found a couple things that I had not put on my fisrt works citied that we turned in. One of the main reasons that I was not a fan of the databases is becuase it seemed like I could only view the first couple sentenses of the material, but now I can enjoy the entire work, which as you can imagine is a big help. One thing that could be a problem with sending emails asking for someones opinion is if they will respond in time. This would not be much of a problem becuase I am not really relying heavily on quotes and/or opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home