Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Finally did research!

Tonight I finally did some actual research. What I found was that searching on Google produced a lot more information and a lot better information in terms of quality then searching on some databases such as Proquest on the Dakota State University Library website. This wasn't that much of a suprise to me becuase I figured that more information would be available on Google then on a DSU database. It seemed like the databases did not have much information on them about Instant Replay in sports becuase it is fairly new in most sports.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger John Nelson said...

Andy, I'm a little concerned about the dismissal of the databases. Your paper needs to illustrate your ability to find information through the databases, so you'll need to make sure you're finding some things that will contribute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home